Wow, what a lovely month! Great weather and so many positive things for the team. Here is the montly recap for May 2018:
- The team now consists of 10 drivers with the latest addition of Henrik Lindoff
- Leading Swedish tuning specialist BSR is joining as a partner and supporting the team
- Alejandro is continuing his consistent and strong results in the SpecRacerFord, Weekend Warriors and Formula Renault 2.0 getting some good finishes. He is a great example of how important is to be methodical in preparing for race weekends.
- Tomas is going strong in the iRacing NiS series where he is constantly fighting at the front of the 2nd split.
- The newcomer Henrik and Daniel will race along in the VGP iRacing league, season 2 in the GTE machines.
- Alexander has taken part of the Scandinavian Club GT3 series with top 5 finishes. At the same time he has reach over 2K in Oval iRating
- Georgi and Alejandro are putting some fast times in the Raceroom AMG DTM eRacing competition on Raceroom. Georgi is currently in top 100 overall.
- Oliver continue his oval race with strong finishes in the Xfinity Series. He aims to move to the NiS next season.
- After BTCC finished, Oliver has been racing some different cars in rFactor2 – Ligier LMP3, USF2000, Aston Martin GTE. Gaining experience in longer endurance stints is his goal, keep digging!
- Ricker took part of the last races of the Latinoamerica iRacing Xfinity series where he did a great presentation, fighting for victories and achieving top 10 finishes.
- Georgi and Oliver were invited to the yearly final of #BestDrive challenge where they will race a gokart qualifier for a test drive in Otto Racing Ginetta G55.
- Georgi got some nice podium finishes and results in the ApexOnlineRacing Monday League, S2. With some luck 3rd place overall is withing sight.
Have a nice summer and stay with us!