Almost 4 months since the team started its journey and we accomplished a lot. Although a holiday season, the team management has been working on improving our website which has a completely new look. If you see the “Live” icon with blinking dot in the main menu – this means we are sending live! don’t miss it!.
Moreover, our Instagram account is launched! the place for fun and live updates
GOTeam Racing had an active July month with the following events:
- Ronnie and Georgi drove for the team in the 4th round of the rental gokart championship in Gothenburg. It was Ronnies race debut for the team and a solid pace led to missing the podium by a narrow margin in the B-final. Check the video. On the other hand Georgi made a fantastic recovery in the A-final from 14th to 6th, see the action here.
- Oliver and Ricker participated in the first round of the KWC qualifiers in Colombia, where Oliver scored an incredible 3rd place competing side by side with the top drivers of country
- The team has been preparing for WFG competition by McLaren. They will compete on rFactor2 platform while first stage started August the 3rd. We wish them good luck!
- Ricker and Oliver has been climbing up the iRacing license ladder. Oliver has achieved D-License in Oval while Ricker is getting ready for promotions to C-Licenese in both Oval and Road. He is competing in iRacing Grand Touring Cup MC, PickUp Cup, Global Mazda MX-5 Cup and Skip Barber series.
- Georgi has been practicing with GT3 cars on PCARS as a preparation for the coming PCARS2 game and most probably WFG competition for the PS4.
During August we have planned a lot so check our Racing calendar in order to follow our progress. Stay with us and spread the word, we hope this is as exciting for you as for us!
Our team now consists of four drivers and we are always interested in new talents – speed and dedication are the key.