The Swedish summer is over and now awaits 10 months until the next warm period- perfect time to get your nose down and do some simracing.
August was a hectic month for the team where we did enjoy the following events:
- Oliver and Ronnie drove for the team in the 5th round of the rental gokart championship in Gothenburg. It was raining heavily making track conditions near suicidal. Ronnie did a fantastic race after starting from the back of the grid and gaining 6 places. Oliver’s race was even more thrilling after being 2nd in the first lap but getting involved in incidents making him lose positions. Fortunately bringing himself safely home.
- In the meantime Ricker was pushing in WFG McLaren competition. Racing against the world fastest simracers has been for him a valuable experience and has found a solid improvement for his driving skills. During the competition he reduced the difference with the leaders placing himself in the 184th position in the last round! On the other hand he continues his iRacing career and is aiming for license promotion. We’ll see him competing again in the WFG qualifier on iRacing.
- Georgi is now active also on PC platform. Under august he took part in AMG DTM eSports competition, Rounds 6 and 7 coming in 120th and 59th in the world respectively . Top 17 get a chance to race against a real DTM driver during DTM race weekends. Top three drivers get to be part of AMG Driving experience training courses.
- Georgi and Oliver have been preparing for the Rookie OpenWheeler 2017 cup on rFactor2. The championship is a preparation series before the annual BTCC championship that is sanction by the Virtual racing department of the Swedish motorsport association.
- Ronnie is preparing his debut on the F1 eSports series 2017 where the 40 best drivers will go head-to-head in the semi-final, which will take place in London’s Gfinity esports arena and will be broadcast live! and just 20 places up for grabs in the official Formula 1® Esports Series Grand Final!
Keep supporting us in our competitions! and follow us in our social media channels.